QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Girls in the city!

7/29/11

You think I should have learned my lesson and do a back-up of all my datas when the computer broke a few months ago and I lost everything. You better think twice! I didn't do that and my computer broke again 11 days ago and guess what?? Yes, you sure are guessing right! I lost everything I had in it again! What I hate the most is that I lost all of my photos, memories from different periods of my life that I cherish so much.:(

But these last few days had a great part too! I finally met Angie from Papillon Chouette  in person after talking online for almost a year. She came from Belgium to see me..wow! You can read about her tumultuous journey from Belgium to Romania here. I first discovered Angie on chictopia: angiekje and thought she is really chic and after that we easily became friends. Will tell you more about her vacation in Bucharest and the other lovely blogger we met for the first time in the next posts, but now I want to show you a couple photos from those days.:)


                                                         More to come!

26 comments

  1. Iti recomand sa treci mai des pe la sala...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si eu iti recomand sa iti pastrezi comentariile malitioase pentru tine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you really had fun girls!! So funny pictures, can´t wait to see more images...<3
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 stylish girls! wish I was there to chat a bit! :**

    ReplyDelete
  5. schimb de experienta intre bloggerite, asta da :D !
    Imi plac tinutele tale si si ea are definitely un 'chic vibe'.
    looking forward for the next post ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are soo beautiful!It seems like you, girls, had so much fun!Love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat de tareeeeeeeeeeee!!! O stiu pe Angie(ma rog, online:D) si e o persoana foarte draguta si prietenoasa... WOW, ce mi-ar fi placut si mie s-o cunosc:X

    Parca imi vine sa te felicit:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when that happens..oh I think I would cry for two days. Lovely meeting, they are always so fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful you`ve met! Beautiful pictures, beautiful you two:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so great that you 2 met! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love second photo! Lovely<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, so lovely. I am sorry I missed out on all the fun Tuesday. I wanted to ride the carousel horse too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pictures!

    http://www.fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fun day out! Love the merry-go-round.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back and I'm so sorry for losing all your photos, it happened to me too a few years back - it sucks so bad! Angie seems amazing, I just joined Chictopia and I'm super excited! I love all your outfits and the last two photos are super cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh I love that you guys met up and had a fabulous time, it looks like a lot of fun! I am so sorry about your computer breaking, that happened to me before and it was devastating. I still don't back up my computer now, I really should!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i`ve had a similar experience but with some romanian bloggers and it was great! i bet you`ve had a lot of fun... hope i`ll see you too some day :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nu te supara ,dar eu cred ca ai sugrumat calul ala cand te ai asezat pe el..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uitandu ma inca o data la poza ta pe calutul (si pe care nu te a obligat nimeni sa o publici),imi dau seama ca simtul ridicolului e o floare rara in ziua de astazi...

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Mihai Onciul: Cata ingrijorare pentru un calut de lemn! Singurul simt care lipseste aici cu desavarsire e bunul tau simt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy your computer works now :D I am very happy that I have met you!!
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.