QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Lust for orange

10/10/10

 Had a really busy weekend and I couldn't post anything, but I love busy weekends, especially when they're fun. Yesterday night celebrating my bf's brother birthday..actually his birthday was on 4th October, but he decided to celebrate it this Saturday. Today another birthday, it was my brother's girlfriend day:) Happy birthday, Dida! Mwuah! We played Texas Hold'Em, ate some pizza and tiramisu, my kinda of day:)

This outfit is from last Sunday, so I'm starting to post more recent looks.
It was such a cold day of autumn. Went to a handmade fair, bought a bag and some pretty earrings. After that took a walk in the Bucharest downtown:)
I really like this jacket, it has such wonderful details, like the little ruffles from the shoulders to the chest. Also looks great with all the buttons closed.
The dress is very pretty and simple and it’s from a beautiful fabric. If you follow my posts you already know that I love handmade..so meet a handmade brooch made of leather from BWE and a rope ring. Painted my nails in different colors again!

Until next time..lots of kisses!

Jacket- Come In
Dress- Georgia
Boots- Leonardo
Purse- Moa
Brooch- BWE
Tights- no name



 

13 comments

  1. Love your nails and although I am not not a big fan of the color orange, you pull it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun ring!

    I think orange ALWAYS looks good on YOU. In fact, I came across an orange silk jacket today, with embroidery all over the outside and Asian touches. I had it in my pile, but put it back because I thought I'll own snap one photo of it for my blog and then I'll never wear it again. I'm learning to outfox myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce tare e jachetaaaa.....i'm drooling :)
    PS : prinde brosa pe fustita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura: Why, thank you!:*:*:**
    @Terri: Thanks! You should wear it, from your description seems like an awesome piece!
    @ Leti: Si mie imi place la nebunie jacheta, cand te gandesti ca am gasit-o la reudceri, dar pe atunci imi era destul de mare, dar am decis sa o cumpar chiar si asa:D..cred ca a costat vreo 30 RON..cel mult! Aaa..cred ca ar arata supercalifragilistic brosa pe fustita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made an obsession for orange in the past months!
    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi se par niste tonuri foarte frumoase(si apropiate pe paleta cromatica)de orange, maro si camel dar jacheta face toti banii:P Inteleg ca a fost si un chilipir, deci...great bargain!
    >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anna: Thanks! I know, I'm starting to love orange myself!:)
    @Heels Lover: Da, de fapt jacheta face chiar mai mult decat am dat pe ea!:) Camel nu cred ca am in tinuta..Te referi la rochie?..daca da, este un gri deschis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of color!

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. De botine ziceam:D Parca ar bate spre camel :-?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Marloes: Thank you, I love colours!
    @Heels Lover:Aaaa:P..Mai, nu stiu, se poate:))):)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I love your jacket :D
    And your nails look great:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely in orange.
    Helga tells me that you have the tote.
    Could you please, please pass it on to the next person. We have to let people, who are waiting for it, know what is going on.
    Thank you a lot.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure you had a fantastic time and I love your nails!! :D You look great in that jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.